San Carlos Recreation Basketball for kids in grades K-6 is a fun, low-pressure way to learn and enjoy the game of basketball while keeping active during the rainy winter months.
Skills clinics will be held Sat., Dec 1 at the San Carlos Youth Center (see times below). Clinics will include instruction and team formation.
* K Boys & K/1st Girls clinic: 9:00-9:50am
* 1st Grade Boys clinic: 10:00-10:50am
* 2nd/3rd Grade Girls clinic: 11:00-11:50am
* 2nd Grade Boys clinic: 12:00-12:50pm
* 3rd Grade Boys clinic: 1:00-1:50pm
* 4th/5th/6th Grade Boys & Girls clinic: 2:00-2:50pm
Kindergarten/ 1st grade league is co-ed; 2nd/3rd, and 4th/5th/6th leagues are single gender.
Practices are held for one hour before games, and players are asked to provide their own ball for practices. Games are played on Saturdays at the Youth Center Gym.
All participants will receive a uniform T-shirt.
If you'd like to volunteer to coach, call the Athletics Office at 650-802-4104.