Don't have enough TV screens to keep up with your March Madness bracket? There are plenty of viewing options in and around the Peninsula, especially that our Bay Area will be very involved in the Big Dance this year.
Cal and St Mary's men's basketball teams have been selected to compete in the tournament. In addition, San Jose will host one of the first round regional tournaments beginning Thursday, March 21, with the first game slated to tip off at 11:10am. Here's a link that give you all the 2013 tournament pairings.
541 Ramona Street, Palo Alto
3567 Alameda de Las Pulgas, Menlo Park
2620 Broadway Street, Redwood City
1748 El Camino Real, San Carlos
The Lariat Tavern
1428 El Camino Real, Belmont
709 S B Street, San Mateo
1221 Chess Drive, Foster City
The Old Princeton Landing
460 Capistrano Road, Half Moon Bay
4625 Coast Hwy, Pacifica
Too busy to stop by your favorite local sports joint? Download the March Madness Live App to watch on the go from your mobile device.
Where are you watching March Madness this year? Tell us in the comments!
More on Patch:
- Dine and Dash Thief Gets Jail Time
- Neighbors Comment on Can't-Miss Stories of the Week
- Local Voice: Cleaning Up San Carlos
- How Long Is the ER Wait at Peninsula Hospitals? Feds Spill the Beans
- Woman Sexually Assaulted By Dishwasher Files Lawsuit Against Restaurant
- Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash