The San Carlos City Council will meet on Tuesday, November 13th at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers, City Hall, 600 Elm Street. Agenda items include:
- Police Dispatch - Approve 4 Year Agreement with San Mateo County for Dispatch Services, $379,000 Budget Savings (# 6e)
- Property Lease - Authorize City Manager to Sign Lease with County Sheriff's Office for Office Space at City Hall - Crime Prevention Unit (# 6h)
- Study Session - Review of Draft Sewer Master Plan - 1 Hour (# 8a)
- City Council - Discussion of Next City Council Retreat (# 9a)
- Maintenance Unit - Approval of Memorandum of Understanding - 2% salary increase (# 10a)
- Purchasing & Projects - Introduce Ordinances amending Municipal Code Sections 3.12 & 3.14 (# 10b, 10c)
The agenda, council reports and full packet are now available on the City's ePackets website. Click here for packet.