The San Carlos City Council will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers located in 600 Elm St.
Agenda items include:
- Circle Star Center - Allow San Mateo County to Lease Building One to an Undisclosed Tenant
- Strategic Plan - Report on the City's Unfunded Liabilities
- Labor Relations - Approve Memorandum of Understanding - Clerical/Technical and Mid Management Units - 2% Salary Increase
- Housing - Grants to 7 Organizations to Support Local Affordable Housing Programs in the Amount of $98,000
- RHNA - Authorize City of San Carlos to be part of San Mateo County Subregion to Administer ABAG RHNA Numbers, Accept San Carlos Assigned Housing Allocation of 596 Units
- Business Showcase - Approve Plans for a Business Showcase Expo to Be Held This Summer featuring Building Materials Firms located in San Carlos
- Caltrain - Authorize Mayor to Sign Comment Letter from City of San Carlos regarding Amendments to Agreement Between Caltrain Joint Powers Board & Californa High Speed Rail Authority
The agenda, council reports and full packet are now available on the City's ePackets website. To view, click here.
Read more on San Carlos Patch:
Are You Patch's Cutest Couple?
Sheriff's Office Warns of Local Door-to-Door Scammers
Schools and Cops Team Up for Safety
Carlmont Students to Host First-Ever Women's Conference