The City Council will reconvene Tuesday night with the mission of deciding whether to hold a special election this November or wait for the general election of 2013.
The council will also determine the schedule for interviewing applicants for the vacant council seat.
The council has been deadlocked on the election issue for weeks, with Mayor Matt Grocott and Mark Olbert in firm disagreement with Vice-Mayor Bob Grassilli and Ron Collins.
This meeting has the potential to shape the next few months of San Carlos' city government, so don't miss out. The council will gather at 7 p.m. inside City Hall chambers.
The remainder of the city's agenda:
- Burton Park - Agreement with Abey Arnold Associates for Design of Burton Park, Phase II Project (# 6f)
- Fees - Adjustments to Cost of Services Schedule for 2012-13 Fiscal Year (# 8a)
- Election - Refilling Vacant Council Seat at Special Election in Nov. 2012 or next General Election in Nov. 2013 (# 9a)
- Council Vacancy - Schedule for interviews of applicants for Interim City Council Seat (# 9b)
- Buildings & Facilities - Adopt 20 Year Civic Facilities Master Plan & Feasibility Assessment of Building a New City Hall (# 10a)
- Massage Ordinance - Amend Municipal Code regarding Massage Therapy Regulations in San Carlos (# 10b)
- Housing - City of San Carlos to retain Housing Assets & Functions, Serve as Housing Successor Agency (# 10c, 10d)