The San Carlos City Council will meet on Mon., Oct. 8 at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers, City Hall, 600 Elm Street. Agenda items include:
1. Putnam Award - Presentation of the Helen Putnam Award of Excellence to the City of San Carlos (# 5a)
2. Green Building Ordinance - Adopt Ordinance Adopting the State CalGreen Code, Mandatory Energy Efficiency Provisions and Amendments and New Requirements (# 9a)
3. Solid Waste Rates - Consider Setting December 10, 2012 as Hearing Date for the 2013 Solid Waste Rates (# 10a)
4. Wheeler Plaza - Consider Certifying the Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) for the Wheeler Plaza Redevelopment Project (# 10b)
5. Council Retreat - Discussion of Next City Council Retreat and City Strategic Planning Retreat (# 10d)
To view the complete agenda, council reports and full packet, click here.