We are having our fourth San Carlos City-Wide Roshambo (Rock, Paper, Scissors) Contest during the Week of the Family, with finals during Family Game Night at Mustang Hall at Central Middle School.
Both "at-large" finalists and school champions will participate in the finals. Prizes will be awarded. If you are
interested in participating in the "at-large" division just come along to Family Game Night and sign-up.
Everyone can play and there are no age restrictions.
- You and your opponent make a fist with one hand and tap it three times on
the fist of the other hand (or another hard surface).
- You and your opponent should both count the strokes out loud.
- On the third tap you and your opponent should both make or “throw” your
characterizations of either ROCK, PAPER, or SCISSORS very distinctly, at the
exact same time, so there is absolutely no mistake what you threw.
- Winner is awarded 1 point. (Rock dulls/beats scissors. paper covers/beats
rock, scissors cuts/beats paper.)
- If you and your opponent “throw” the same character, no points are awarded.
- The first person to gain 10 points wins; however, you must win by 2 points.