PG&E reports that they will be venting a small amount of Natural Gas today at the intersection of Alameda de las Pulgas and Brittan Ave. The venting will be done in 15 minute intervals for approximately two hours (sometime between 10:00 am - 4:00 pm).
This venting will allow PG&E crews to safely tie in a new 6" distribution main, which is part of a gas distribution capacity project.
There is a possibility of some noise and/or gas odor associated with this work, but PG&E says this is normal and residents should not be concerned.
Questions about this work can be directed to: Jennifer Stuart, PG&E Government Relations at 415-553-0446 or by email at JTSw@pge.com.
For more San Carlos news, check out these stories:
- Over Asking: White Oaks Home Sells for $1.4M
- Dine and Dash Suspect Nabbed in San Carlos
- San Carlos ReStore Turns A Profit for Habitat for Humanity
- City Approves Reusable Bag Ordinance
- Minimum Age Requirement Doesn't Stop White Oaks Twins