Do you know an outstanding San Carlos resident, businessperson or group who, through outstanding community service, had a significant impact on the community?
Nominate them for the San Carlos 2012 Citizen of the Year Award.
- The recipient(s) must live or work in San Carlos
- Their outstanding service to the community should include humanitarianism, charity or volunteer work and/or heroic deeds
- Their service must be as a volunteer - beyound the general scope of regular, paid work
- A nominee's contributions should have been made over the past year or past few years
- Nominations may come from individuals or organizations
You must include a one page letter that outlines the reasons that this person is being nominated.
A committee of recent winners and community leaders will review the nominations and select a winner.
Nomination Form & Deadline
Click on the link for a copy of the nomination form and send it to the San Carlos Chamber of Commerce by Fri., Nov, 30 at 5:00 p.m. to be considered.
The San Carlos Chamber of Commerce is located at 1500 Laurel Street, Suite B, San Carlos, CA 94070, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (650) 593-9108.
For more information, contact Dave Bouchard, CEO, San Carlos Chamber of Commerce at (650) 593-1068 or by email at email@example.com
To obtain an online nomination form, click here.