This single family home located at 1355 Central Avenue in the White Oaks neighborhood of San Carlos closed escrow on March 1 in the amount of $1,101,355.
The classic Tudor-style home had not been on the market for over 60 years. It has 1,740 square-feet of living space with 3-bedrooms and 2-baths.
It was originally listed on Feb. 9, 2013 for $950,000.
[Editor's note: Thank you to Drew and Christine Morgan of MorganHomes.com for providing this information.]
Want some more San Carlos news? Check out these stories:
- Greg St. Clair: 'San Carlos Can Support More Quality Restaurants'
- Dine and Dash Suspect Nabbed in San Carlos
- Mountain Lion Spotted Near Arguello Park
- Op-Ed: Opting for Silence
- Minimum Age Requirement Doesn't Stop White Oaks Twins